Compensation: - $200k-$220k Based on Experience
- Up to $40k a year in eligible stipends through the TLL Temple Foundation!
Benefits: Dental, Medical, Vision with 100% Employer paid
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) & company matching after 1st year
- PTO Accrual begins day 1 & rolls over to next year
- 8 Paid Holidays; including Good Friday
- Federal and State Loan repayment programs available
- Wellness Program
- Fedstar Credit Union
- Roadside Assistance
- Global Travel Assistance
Additional Information: HealthPoint is a community-wide network of health care providers in Texas, serving the Greater Brazos Valley. We provide access to medical, dental, behavioral health, and pharmacy services for every member of your family, both young and old.
Responsible for providing adult, outpatient, acute and preventative care, gynecological exams, and outpatient acute care. No On-Call and no weekend hours.
- TX License REQUIRED
- Residency training in Family Medicine REQUIRED