Compensation: - $73,000-$78,000 based on experience
- $1000 Sign-on Bonus
- Dental, Medical, and Vision 100% Employer paid
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) & company matching after 1st year
- PTO Accrual begins on day 1 & rolls over to the next year
- 8 Paid Holidays; including Good Friday
- Federal and State Loan repayment programs available
- Wellness Program
- Fedstar Credit Union
- Roadside Assistance
- Global Travel Assistance
Additional Information: HealthPoint is a community-wide network of healthcare providers in Texas, serving the Greater Brazos Valley. We provide access to medical, dental, behavioral health, and pharmacy services for every member of your family, both young and old.
- 60-75% will be in office and the rest will be working with the mobile team
- Performs professional dental care in the field of dental hygiene including all related clinical procedures.
- Has broad responsibilities for clinical and community dental health education activities.