Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 am - 6 pm, Friday 8 am - 1 pm; 1st Saturday of the Month: 9 am to 2 pm
Degrees Accepted: DDS/DMD
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 15-20
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $150k to $180k annually (Negotiable based on experience)
- NHSC Loan Repayment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Accident, Cancer, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance at no cost to you
- Responsible for administering, maintaining, and expanding a program of primary (and in selected instances, secondary care) and preventive dental care in a community health center setting.
- We provide comprehensive dental care for children through adults including exams, cleanings, x-rays, and fillings.
- Urgent care dental services include palliative care for the relief of pain and extractions.
- Minimum of five years of clinical experience preferred
- Ability to be clinically fluent in Spanish preferred
- FL License
- Florida DPS and DEA registrations
- Medicare and Medicaid provider numbers