- 401(K) with company match, and financial advising
- PTO: Holidays, Personal, Vacation, and Sick Leave
- 100% Employer-Paid Life/Short-Term Disability/AD&D Insurance
- Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D for Employees, Spouse, and Child(ren)
- Continued Education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Provide the full scope of primary care services under his/her field of training, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care, and health maintenance to patients without regard to payer status, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
- Is a member of the Interdisciplinary Team, participating in quality improvement and practice management improvements together with colleagues and ancillary staff.
- Works to achieve clinical outcome measures and the objectives of the FHCB Health Care Plan
- Minimum of 2 years of direct patient care required, Ambulatory Care; preferred
- Maryland license or ability to obtain
- Current DEA and CDS license required