- 401(K) with company match, and financial advising
- PTO: Holidays, Personal, Vacation, and Sick Leave
- 100% Employer-Paid Life/Short-Term Disability/AD&D Insurance
- Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D for Employees, Spouse, and Child(ren)
- Continued Education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Provide routine and urgent health care for individuals in the Family Health Centers of Baltimore's Adult Medicine or Maternal Child Health division
- Delivers care appropriate for an outpatient, primary care community health center with a multicultural patient population.
- Elicits detailed patient histories and conducts complete physician examinations.
- Reaches diagnosis and orders appropriate laboratory tests and referrals, etc., as well as counsels patient and family on health and disease.
- Maryland license or ability to obtain
- Current DEA and CDS license required
- Board eligibility in Family Medicine/Pediatrics/Internal Medicine/OB/Gyn is required, Board certification is preferred