Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Occasional Evening or Weekend
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $71,240 - $106,600 salary based on years of experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, for employed provider, spouse and dependents
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 6 paid sick days, and 9 paid holidays
- Short-term disability
- 401K retirement plan in which Altura matches up to 4% of the gross pre-tax wages
- 5 CME days per year and $1,200.00 (honorarium) per year
- Coverage under the Federal Tort Claim Act (FTCA) which includes tail coverage and private malpractice coverage paid by Altura
- Altura pays for long term disability and term life insurance
Additional Information: Altura Centers for Health has been providing medical and dental care to the community since 1995. Altura first became a Federal Qualified Look A-Like Clinic in 1997 and in 2000 became a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), and is a deemed federal public health service employer.
- Three year minimum experience in clinic setting is recommended
- Must have current California LCSW license with the California Behavioral Sciences Board
- Must be insurable for malpractice liability insurance coverage as an administrative mental health provider through FTCA
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.