Compensation: Salary up to $321,000 Based on Experience
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC, HPSA:18
- $8,000 Relocation Assistance
- Employer Paid Medical/Dental/Vision for Provider and Family
- Short Term Disability
- 401k with 4% Match
- 5 CME Days with $3,500 Yearly Allowance
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 9 Paid Holidays & 6 Paid Sick Days
Additional Information: In which hospital/s do your patients deliver? Kaweah Delta, Visalia and Adventist-Tulare (soon, they are reopening)
How many total Ob/Gyn physicians are/will be in the practice?
2 providers - Hospital deliveries and Office hours
2 providers- Office hours only (Gyn only)
2 mid-level providers see patients M-F as well
What is the call radius? In other words Both OB's currently doing deliveries, live in Visalia with 15 minutes of Kaweah Delta.
Adventist-Tulare is in the process of re-opening their OB department, after a 3 year absence due to the financial closing of Tulare Community Hospital.
If you live on the Southwest side of Visalia, you can be at Kaweah Delta or Adventist Tulare with 15 minutes.
- Our clinic hours allow you to take advantage of our beautiful region and the numerous outdoor adventures or to spend a weekday dinner relaxing at an area lakeside restaurant.