Hours: Flexible Work Schedule | Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 7 PM; Friday 9 AM - 5 PM; Saturday 8 AM - 5 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Call Schedule: Rotated
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Salary up to $321,000 Based on Experience
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC, HPSA:18
- $8,000 Relocation Assistance
- Employer Paid Medical/Dental/Vision for Provider and Family
- Short Term Disability
- 401k with 4% Match
- 5 CME Days with $3,500 Yearly Allowance
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 9 Paid Holidays & 6 Paid Sick Days
- Deliveries are performed at Kaweah Delta Medical Center in Visalia and Adventist Health Tulare (once they reopen)
- Our practice performed 375 deliveries in 2020.
- The practice currently has 2 Ob/Gyn physicians performing deliveries at the hospital and seeing patients in the office and 2 gynecologists and 2 mid-level providers seeing patients in the office Monday-Friday
- Physicians in the practice that take hospital call live in Northwest Visalia which is 15 minutes from the hospital. Southwest Visalia is also 15 minutes from both hospitals. Specific call radius can be discussed during the interview process.
- Our clinic hours will allow you to enjoy an exceptional work-life balance. Plus, our beautiful region provides numerous outdoor adventures, lakeside dining, and easy access to the Sierra Nevada Mountains and the California coast.